We're not your run-of-the-mill indoor driving range and virtual golf center. Coastal Indoor Golf is a retail golf shop that features a state-of-the-art simulator combining TrackMan 4 technology with TruGolf's e6 software. Not only that, we also provide you with the perfect putting green to work on your short game, club fitting and re-gripping, top-quality equipment and apparel, and instruction from a PGA Professional. Whether you're looking to improve your swing, take a lesson, shave a few strokes off your game, or you've been eyeing one of our custom putters, we're the place to go for all things golf.
Meet our Owner
Brian Sherrill is the proud owner of Coastal Indoor Golf. Golf has something that has always been the center of Brian’s life since as long as he can remember. When Brian was in middle school he was diagnosed with Epilepsy and found a struggle with finding a sport that he could play that was non contact, so golf it was. He really started focusing on golf when he was in high school and decided then he wanted to make it his career. He attended Campbell University and joined their PGA golf management program. While at Campbell he completed multiple internships at different Golf Courses and camps through out the country including Colorado, Maine, and North Carolina. Brian completed his PAT to become a Class A PGA Professional in the summer of 2013 and earned his Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Professional Golf Management. After college he began his career at his home course, Rock Barn Country Club, as their Assistant Professional. That is where Brian’s passion for teaching flourished. He began working with the PGA Junior League and found a love for developing young golfers. During his time there Brian and his wife Amber reconnected and started their life together. In the fall of 2016 Brian and Amber moved to Florida and Brian decided it was time for him to make the dream he had been growing a reality. Brian was familiar with TrackMan and their technology and felt that they were the best platform to build his idea around. Brian spent the next 6 months learning every thing there is to know about Trackman and researching the best location to launch his business. In May of 2017 Coastal Indoor Golf opened its door featuring 2 Trackman bays and in less than 1 year he was able to add a 3rd. Brian and Amber welcomed their daughter Arleigh Kathryn Thanksgiving Day of 2017, and she’s been hanging out at the shop since she was 8 days old, they will welcome their second Child, a son, in July of 2020 and are looking forward to the Coastal Family embracing him just as they have Arleigh. Coastal Indoor Golf has blossomed since opening its doors now offering multiple leagues, clinics, camps, club repair, among many other services. Brian’s goal is to continue to expand and grow the game and love of golf to everyone who walks through the door.
Here at Coastal Indoor Golf giving back to our local community is a big part of our mission. We understand that without the support of our local community we would not be where we are and our wish is to support that community in return as we are able. Due to the high number of requests for charitable donations please follow our guidelines for submitting a request as follows:
- All request must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (any requests via phone or walk in will be directed to this link for guidelines)
- All request must be submitted in company/organization letterhead and should detail the type of event, the organizations cause, and what type of donation they are looking for (cash, time, gift card, merchandise, etc...)
- Requests should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to event.
- All requests submitted to Coastal Indoor Golf will be considered and approved at the discretion of the staff.
- At this time we are only able to approve donations to recognized 501(c)(3) or section 509 of the IRS tax code, no third party requests will be approved.
- Donations for individuals/family groups should follow these same guidelines
- All approved request will be contacted within 2 weeks of event to arrange pick up
- Merchandise/ gift cards donated by Coastal Indoor Golf may not be sold for profit outside. (We do allow them to be auctioned in auction formats as long as the profit is only a direct return to the organization)
- Coastal Indoor Golfs name or logo may not be used to advertise any charitable event without the permission of Coastal Indoor Golf
- Organizations may make 1 request per calendar year in order for us to contribute to as many different organizations as possible
- Please direct any questions you may have to email@example.com
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.